Here at Netlogic Computer we have seen many partners experience issues when trying to access Microsoft’s CDX Demo tenant portal. The Microsoft Customer Digital Experiences (CDX) portal is a great way to build and demo test Microsoft tenants with a variety of licensing from Microsoft 365 Business Premium to E5.
If you experience any login issues, skip creating a Microsoft Support ticket and follow the steps below:
CDX Access Steps:
- Make sure Microsoft account is an admin (GA, User Admin, etc)
- Only admins in a Microsoft tenant can create these demo tenants
- Make sure you have access to Microsost Partner Center
- You will need a Microsoft Partner ID (MPN)
- Go to the link here and make sure to accept permissions
- This only needs to be done once for your Microsoft tenant
- Go to link here and signup as partner-partner support specialist
- This needs to be done for each licensed user that wants to create a demo tenant
- Access should now be granted to CDX Demo environment
Hope this helps you enjoy all the tools and features in Microsoft 365. If you need further assistance, please contact us through our website here. We focus on IT and Microsoft Support in the New Hampshire and Massachusetts are but have partners across the United States!