For many years, Managed Service Providers (MSPs) have been known for their virtual helpdesk and hardware management. But, in the ever-changing world of technology many businesses and non-profits find themselves in, this limited support is no longer enough. For this reason, Netlogic Computer Consulting does things differently. Not only do we provide a local virtual helpdesk located in New England, we also support your entire technology ecosystem.
- Device management (MDM) through Intune
- Email Encryption
- File data loss protection
- Fully Cloud hosted document storage through SharePoint and OneDrive
- Security through advance threat protection
- Compliance baselines to meet HIPAA, NIST, and SOC
- Virtual CIO benefits like comparing costs to ensure the best technology tools at a reasonable price
- Technology Project Mangement
- Website development and upkeep
- Collaboration and productivity increases using unified tools like Microsoft Teams, Channels, and Voice
- Power BI, Power Apps, and Power Automate to revolution your enterprise applications
- Network and cabling needs
- Training and documentation
If your MSP doesn\’t have the ability to cover all the points above maybe it is time to switch to a modern MSP that recognizes that challenges of growing companies. Reach out to us today and we would be glad to walk through your unique environment and help you see a new way of managing your technology. Companies across New England have seen the Netlogic approach firsthand and we are proud to support our clients wherever they are.
Any Device, Anywhere, Anytime. That is our motto and we stand behind it.